The Cool Contact is an easy to install and use contact form that allows your visitors to send you messages by simply insert cool_contact inside 2 braces to any page and contact form will appear
the plugin uses a separate language file to easily translate the plugin into any language, it supports only English so far as it’s the first version, both in the back-end and front-end of the site.
admin area Overview
Contact Form Overview Overview
1. it’s easy to install and get it work
2. It uses AJAX to send data to the server to process
3. the submit button is disabled after submission to avoid multiple submission of the same form
4. avoid multiple submission if the visitor reloaded the contact page
5. jQuery form validations
6. a separate language file to support adding new language for the plugin
7. easy to enable or disable fields to the form
8. choose between make a filed is required or not
9. easy to set the maximum number of characters to any field
10. easy to set the minimum number of characters to any field
11. easy to get more information about the visitor like the IP, came from and browser
12. an option to add a check box to send me a copy to the visitor
13. secure forum using captcha ( you can enable or disable it)
14. allows you to set the email subject text
15. automatically set the from email to your domain name like that (email@example.com)
to avoid sending the email to junk box, you can change it at the admin panel
16. allows you to Specify the recipient’s email address which by default will set to the current user’s email address
1. Upload the cool_contact folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
3. You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “cool contact” .
4. Create a page or a post and insert the shortcode cool_contact inside 2 braces.
5. You can add or shortcode in any template.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i use this plugin
after activation just simply insert cool_contact inside 2 braces to any page and contact form will appear
1. Contact Form display.
2. error display
3. thank you message display
4. Main settings and Fields settings display
5. Options settings display
= V1.00 – 19.06.2014 =
To add a contact form to your site
This is the first version no upgrade is required
COOL CONTACT WORDPRESS PLUGIN